The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

July/August Budget

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Muglack

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 3:51 am

I don't see the Budget for the month anywhere/

It should have been released nearly two weeks ago (it's due by the 15th).

Is there a reason I can't find it other than the Executive just didn't bother making one?
Back to top Go down
Chochi

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 am

When was the last time we even had a budget?
Back to top Go down
Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 4:52 am

Most the money goes to CO's and most of that money comes from donation so who cares what little bit of that comes from the government contribution?

We look at how much we got and we spend until we don't have nothing left.

Budget:

MPP's
everything else CO
Balance zero
Back to top Go down
Muglack

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:13 am

That's a terrible way to do things.

No wonder we're loving broke.
Back to top Go down
Xichael

Xichael

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 5:40 am

Ever since the dictatorship update, we haven't really done a budget. I had one done during my term by Aries but it wasn't extremely detailed. Most of the funding goes towards CO, we don't have any programs that use government funding anymore.

I'm sure Aries could give us a breakdown of spending/revenues.
Back to top Go down
Chochi

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:35 am

Has any money gone towards that new newb program? That's the only expenditure I can think of other than MPPs and COs.

Well, until I took a look at the Law Repository. It turns out we have a Training Grounds Upgrade Program. I wonder how long that's been defunct for?

Speaking of laws, I didn't see anything about budget requirements. Looks like that must have been trashed a while back. But we do have one about a Comptroller who's supposed to be keeping tabs of where our donations are being spent. Is Bryan Alexander still nominally the Comptroller? It might be time to revisit the issue (only to see if flounder due to a lack of quorum).
Back to top Go down
Xichael

Xichael

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2015 6:45 am

Chochi wrote:
Has any money gone towards that new newb program? That's the only expenditure I can think of other than MPPs and COs.

Well, until I took a look at the Law Repository. It turns out we have a Training Grounds Upgrade Program. I wonder how long that's been defunct for?

If you're referring to the NCSP then no, I have not yet needed government funding. Donations have kept us going so far, but we are having such a huge demand I had to get a deputy to help me fill requests and may need to come up with a funding mechanism this term.

I don't know the status of the Training Grounds Upgrade Program, it was brought up last month but had to put it on ice because of lack of cash. I don't think it has been active since before the dictatorship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

July/August Budget Empty
PostSubject: Re: July/August Budget   July/August Budget Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

July/August Budget
Page 1 of 1