The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets address the elephant in the room.

Go down 
+7
Muglack
Foxfire
Chochi
ErickLeRouge
Xichael
Exalted Druid
Majial
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Muglack

Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:43 am

Chochi's sentiments reflect my own precisely.

I'd even go so far as to say that our "nest egg" should be earmarked for domestic wars, and not for Air Strikes because there's no risk of territory loss should we lose initiative, and have the campaign turn the other way.

That's not to say we should use Government funds to push forward said Air Strike, but we shouldn't touch the "nest egg" when doing it.
Back to top Go down
Majial

Majial

PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:54 pm

This has been up for 4 days now , Maybe it's time for a vote.
Back to top Go down
Aries

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Since we do plan on going to war soon, I would suggest keeping the same or a similar rate, such as 8%.
Back to top Go down
Majial

Majial

PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:47 pm

8% is what i originally proposed tbh.
Back to top Go down
Aries

Aries

PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:51 pm

Majial wrote:
8% is what i originally proposed tbh.

I'd prefer to keep it where it's at, but I realize 8% is better than 5%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets address the elephant in the room.   Lets address the elephant in the room. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets address the elephant in the room.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Government / Gouvernement :: Congress / Congrès :: MAY-JULY 2015-
Jump to: