The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Massive incomming of French players

Go down 
+3
mhilly
klop123
Bis Bis
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bis Bis

Bis Bis

Massive incomming of French players Empty
PostSubject: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:35 am

Hi

The actual French CP is planning PTO of France for his own interest, and lots of French players are talking about changing their CS, and some are thinking about Canada.

It's not a PTO of Canada, just an exil, so I pray you to accept as much as you can. If some of you speak French, and are way more better than me to speak in English, I put here the link of the most scandalous article about his state of mind : http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/top-secret-la-conf-rence-sur-skype-de-la-nuit-du-16-au-17-d-cembre-2478685/1/20#comments

I will also post here any future changements of this case.
Back to top Go down
klop123

klop123

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:05 am

Sounds ok with me, let me know how I can help/
Back to top Go down
Bis Bis

Bis Bis

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:15 am

Thanks bro !
Back to top Go down
mhilly

mhilly

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:27 am

I wouldn't call it PTO. He will simply win majority in congress until his followers support him.

In any case, I'm sure eCanada will warmly welcome the eFrench on exile. We already have many here. All nice people like Aiden Walker, Gauthier80, Moulin Jean, titi1907 or yourself Smile

Also Le Petit Fantome, Tylad and myself spend some fun time in eFrance long time ago.
Back to top Go down
crisfire

crisfire

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 2:45 am

so we get the whiners and quitters
Back to top Go down
olivermellors

olivermellors

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:18 am

How can a RealLife Frenchman, who was born in eFrance, who has instigated thousands of people most of whom are reallife French to open accounts in eFrance, be accused of a PTO? That is not a Political Takeover, it is an election.

Agreed that many long time players do not like it. The reasons seem pretty obvious: he plays like a gallic Rylde! Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Bis Bis

Bis Bis

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 3:41 am

I call it a PTO because he's gonna split his community in the 5 top parties to have a 100% congress from his community, so, for me, it's kind of PTO
Back to top Go down
Le_Petit_Fantome

Le_Petit_Fantome

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:12 am

@oliver

I think Bis Bis is more talking about an internal PTO.  Playing with the game mechanisms to achieve total control of the country, not always with good faith and good intention.

Sperry explained it well Smile
http://www.erepublik.com/fr/article/democracy-well-kind-of-1791939/1/20

If you play your cards smart enough, elect the persons you want as PP in all top5 party, you control the political landscape for a whole month.

And it happens more often than you can think, specially here...

For the french immigration, I used all my citizenship pass I had.  But, I do welcome more experienced player in eCanada. It's always an asset. Smile
Back to top Go down
olivermellors

olivermellors

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 8:55 am

Max:

Internal PTO Idea Question

You have been following developments in France so you know that the president has already said he has no intention of running for a second term, nor of creating new top 5 parties. If you look at the present parties you will see that his party has thousands of members and the other parties each have less than 100. The group he brought to erep can control the congress even if they all stay in the one party because that one party will elect ninety percent or more of the congress. They can elect every party president in the country if they had wanted to. None of this has anything to do with anything except the simple power of numbers. As you say, Sperry had it right *and we miss him*

The established players are a bit sore. I get it. I do not get the whole 'leave France to come to canada' thing but, hey, if they do not rob their treasury before coming we will benefit from their experience, enthusiasm and elocution.

Kind regards.
Back to top Go down
mhilly

mhilly

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 12:11 pm

I was thinking the same as olivermellors.

First, he didn't PTO the Top 5 parties in the recent PP elections when he had the chance. This action on its own speaks volumes of his intentions.

Second, he has no need to create 4 new parties to control the congress.
Back to top Go down
Le_Petit_Fantome

Le_Petit_Fantome

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:29 pm

@Oliver and mhilly

You are more aware than me of what is happening in eFrance. I only had read the article provided by Bis Bis.

My only point was that you can defeat or sap the effort of a smaller political opponent within the game because of the current political module.

For the Lulz, or any other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Utat

Utat

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:30 pm

olivermellors wrote:
The reasons seem pretty obvious:  he plays like a gallic Rylde!  Exclamation Exclamation

lol Oliver Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive incomming of French players   Massive incomming of French players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Massive incomming of French players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Government / Gouvernement :: Immigration Council / Conseil d'Immigration :: Public Inquiries Office / Bureau des enquêtes publiques-
Jump to: