The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hold on to your hats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leo Balzac

Leo Balzac

Hold on to your hats! Empty
PostSubject: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

Man, this place is a hotbed of activity. I'm so glad we have the immigration council protecting us from all those who wish to do harm to our fine nation.
Back to top Go down
PrinzVonPanzer

PrinzVonPanzer

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:08 pm

Leo Balzac wrote:
Man, this place is a hotbed of activity. I'm so glad we have the immigration council protecting us from all those who wish to do harm to our fine nation.

Not much we can do if Congress ignores us. Only to request forum bans.
Back to top Go down
Leo Balzac

Leo Balzac

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:11 pm

Don't take it personally PrinzVP; I'm just trying to liven up the joint.
Back to top Go down
PrinzVonPanzer

PrinzVonPanzer

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 pm

I appreciate that Very Happy just feeling a bit down.
Back to top Go down
Thedillpickl

Thedillpickl

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 4:45 am

If they have any sense they are talking in game. It would be nice if someone would post a little update about how it's going here so the world could see. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold on to your hats!   Hold on to your hats! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hold on to your hats!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Government / Gouvernement :: Immigration Council / Conseil d'Immigration :: Public Inquiries Office / Bureau des enquêtes publiques-
Jump to: