The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mousie90

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I-Bleed-Blue-93

I-Bleed-Blue-93

Mousie90 Empty
PostSubject: Mousie90   Mousie90 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 8:14 pm

Applicant: Mousie90

Link: http://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/8660936

Str: Low

Divison: 1

Level: 25

Nationality: UK

Vouches: None.

Report: Relatively new player, seemingly first account, no serious threat worth considering other than from UK, but not worrisome.

Questions asked: 1) Is there anyone in eCanada or notable players abroad that would be able to vouch for you as a positive potential member of our community?

2) Is this your first and only account? If not, what were your previous ones?

3) Do you have any specific goals or plans if accepted? If so, what?

Answers the Questions: 1) unfortunately I do not know anyone in eCanada, I do have a player who got me into this game: Killermarinehttp://www.erepublik.com/en/citizen/profile/1322171. I was in a military unit and party but left them when I made the move to come over to eCanada.

2) This is my first and only account.

3) My goal is to increase in strength massively, Ive been slowly upgrading my training grounds and when I have enough gold I will start buying training contracts. Long term I would love to become a sizeable player enough to run for congress but that is a long way off but once I am accepted will be getting involved in local politics and see if there is anyway to get involved in any of the ministry's.

Decision: Low Risk, potential reward player from "iffy" country.

Final Verdict: APPROVED

Any Congressperson may accept this applicant at their own wish or contact him to accept.
Back to top Go down

Mousie90
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Government / Gouvernement :: Immigration Council / Conseil d'Immigration :: Public Inquiries Office / Bureau des enquêtes publiques-
Jump to: