The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Comptroller

Go down 
+3
Natster
DMV3
Rylde
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rylde

Rylde

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:50 am

Bryan Alexander has been comptroller since forever and due to his lack of activity as well as forgetting the passwords perhaps its time to move to someone who's a bit more available to do the job as well as send money in a crunch.
Back to top Go down
DMV3
Head Butt
Head Butt
DMV3

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:52 am

Rylde wrote:
Bryan Alexander has been comptroller since forever and due to his lack of activity as well as forgetting the passwords perhaps its time to move to someone who's a bit more available to do the job as well as send money in a crunch.

Bryan once again has access to the org. If Congress decides on a new Comptroller I will change the login information and provide them to the new Comptroller.
Back to top Go down
Natster

Natster

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 4:53 am

I support this notion. If all would have me, I would be willing to take a crack at it.
Here's what I would do
I would aim to do a state of finance report at minimum once per month, but would do it week to week if feasible.
Draw up a budget and partitioning it accordingly. Budgeting rule 101 : Name every penny.
Here will be the major partitioning elements:
- War Chest
- Player Development
- Gold purchase (for resale at profit)
- MPP's
- Savings

How it will work, when money is transferred into the org, it will be divvied up between the accounts based on allocation percentages. When the money is used up for that account, the money is used up. Any money not used, will be carried over. Amount is established for 1 month.

What it looks like:

To keep math simple, let's say we did 20% across the board.
Canada transfers $100 to the org. $20 is put into each account.

I will keep a viewable spreadsheet open to all E-Canadians. It will be password protected, so players would have to message me to get access to the sheets. Password would also change weekly.
Back to top Go down
Mann551

Mann551

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:16 am

1.In the event a new Comptroller is needed the sitting Speaker or his designate will publish an advertisement article stating the need for a new Comptroller in game giving detailed directions on how and where to apply and post a Comptroller application thread in the Government>Congress>Public Gallery section of the forums which shall remain open for at least 72 hours. A Comptroller will be selected by Congress with a 50% + 1 vote.

This needs to happen in an in-game article and give directions to lead people to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Muglack

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 6:45 am

Natster wrote:
I support this notion.  If all would have me, I would be willing to take a crack at it.
Here's what I would do
I would aim to do a state of finance report at minimum once per month, but would do it week to week if feasible.
Draw up a budget and partitioning it accordingly.  Budgeting rule 101 : Name every penny.
Here will be the major partitioning elements:
 -  War Chest
 -  Player Development
 -  Gold purchase (for resale at profit)
 -  MPP's
 - Savings

How it will work, when money is transferred into the org, it will be divvied up between the accounts based on allocation percentages.  When the money is used up for that account, the money is used up.  Any money not used, will be carried over. Amount is established for 1 month.

What it looks like:

To keep math simple, let's say we did 20% across the board.
Canada transfers $100 to the org.  $20 is put into each account.

I will keep a viewable spreadsheet open to all E-Canadians.  It will be password protected, so players would have to message me to get access to the sheets.  Password would also change weekly.

You confuse the Comptroller with the Minister of Finance.

If you want to be MoF talk to DMV (I'm guessing he doesn't have one), nothing described here matches the duties of the Comptroller.
Back to top Go down
Aries

Aries

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:02 am

I can be our comptroller for now.

Most of the work I do is behind the scenes because I have a busy real life, but I already handle most of our orgs, record our taxes and revenues, and perform economic analysis when requested.

Natster is welcome to join the MoF team if he wishes for monetary market work. Canada typically doesn't have the funds to do much on that front because we are always at war.
Back to top Go down
crisfire

crisfire

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 5:55 pm

Mann551 wrote:
1.In the event a new Comptroller is needed the sitting Speaker or his designate will publish an advertisement article stating the need for a new Comptroller in game giving detailed directions on how and where to apply and post a Comptroller application thread in the Government>Congress>Public Gallery section of the forums which shall remain open for at least 72 hours. A Comptroller will be selected by Congress with a 50% + 1 vote.

This needs to happen in an in-game article and give directions to lead people to the forum.

this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Comptroller Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Comptroller   New Comptroller Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Comptroller
Page 1 of 1