The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Speaker

Go down 
+2
Molly Jo
Majial
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crisfire

crisfire

Speaker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker   Speaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 8:52 am

Molly Jo wrote:
I over looked parts of my job, he made a scene, he over looked parts of his own job, it is the same exact situation.

Except that the Deputy serves at the discretion of the Speaker, I cant simply do his duty when he isnt absent from the game or resigned from his position, I probably shouldn't of even done it when I did.

Either way this isnt about what I did or didnt do, and if you want write your own article about the 5 or 6 days that went between the end of the first speaker nomination to the beginning of mine, im sure itll make for some riveting material.

This is about your unsuitability for the role of Speaker, especially with Congress activity at an all time low.

Make you a deal, you resign and I wont accept a nomination or make one myself, Ill be happy with Exalted running the show.
Back to top Go down
Exalted Druid

Exalted Druid

Speaker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speaker   Speaker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:16 am

The speaker has resigned for personal reasons posted here.

https://ecan.forumotion.com/t761-leave-of-absence-or-resignation#9647

This makes this thread redundant and i will seek new nominations for speaker.

Thread is locked.
Back to top Go down

Speaker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2