The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Immigration process

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ErickLeRouge

ErickLeRouge

Immigration process Empty
PostSubject: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi

There is 4 request for immigrations. To me 2 of them seems could be interesting. What is the process from there
Back to top Go down
Smoke
Smoke

PostSubject: Re: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Hey Erick, the process would be for the members of the council to make a post here about there person, then discuss / vote yes or no.

If they say yes to that person, you can then accept their application

Hope this helps?
Back to top Go down
The Anaconda

The Anaconda

PostSubject: Re: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 10:01 pm

Wait for the "immigration officers" to post here about them, then accept whoever you want before they reach a verdict.  Immigration process 2647330502 
Back to top Go down
I-Bleed-Blue-93

I-Bleed-Blue-93

PostSubject: Re: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 3:40 am

Sorry on our tardiness Erick, I just returned from a vacation to Vancouver, Mary is extremely busy IRL, and PvP is always a busy-body.

We will analyze these applicants ASAP and post them in seperate topics ASAP as well.

Thank you for your patience!
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson
Admin
Homer J Simpson

PostSubject: Re: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 5:52 am

Bunch of lazy donkey mofo's  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immigration process   Immigration process Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immigration process
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Government / Gouvernement :: Immigration Council / Conseil d'Immigration :: Public Inquiries Office / Bureau des enquêtes publiques-
Jump to: