The Official Forums of eCanada
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Play Game

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Homer J Simpson
Admin
Homer J Simpson

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 2:07 am

The forum has a RPG module we can activate. I'm not entirely sure how it all works but you get to roll the dice every time you post. If people are interested I will turn it on and see if we can work it all out

This explains a little about setting it up but not how it works http://help.forumotion.com/t3347-the-rpg-feature

If anyone has experience with the RPG module and would like to help out let me know

Last edited by Homer J Simpson on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
G.K

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:34 am

Seems kind of pointless, but why not give it a go and see what happens :p
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Usurper
Usurper
Ardikus

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 am

I've used the dice system before, dunno what exactly you want to use it for though.
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson
Admin
Homer J Simpson

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:23 am

I just thought it might add a little more interest for people to get on the forums
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Usurper
Usurper
Ardikus

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:25 am

Maybe if they feel like playing dice games, cause you could make a traditional 6 sided die with it Razz
Back to top Go down
Homer J Simpson
Admin
Homer J Simpson

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:26 am

It is a role playing game, I'm just not exactly sure how it works  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Ardikus
Usurper
Usurper
Ardikus

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:29 am

Well the dice rolls is, you can create different dice to use and you pick the number of faces and change the pictures according to the results you want.

For example, to make a six sided die, you'd make a 6 face'd die and add a picture of each side of a die (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) to the sides.

then someone can roll that die in a post and whatever account is set up for it will post the results. It's basically just a way of creating games of chance or probability to succeed in an action, in the case of making an RPG game out of it.
Back to top Go down
crisfire

crisfire

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:12 am

boobs usually perk interest

Role Play Game Boobs-12985
Back to top Go down
Utat

Utat

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 12:09 am

BOOBS !!!
\o/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Game   Role Play Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play Game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Official Forums of eCanada :: Welcome Section / Section d'accueil :: Forum Help / Aide forum-
Jump to: